PREVIEW THE RESULTS OF TREATMENT WITH A SMILE SIMULATION
Many individuals who are dissatisfied with the look of their smiles do not realize the dramatic improvements offered by cosmetic dentistry treatments. If you are considering undergoing a cosmetic procedure, Dr. Varghese John can use a smile simulation at Advanced Dentistry in Sugar Land, TX, to show you the anticipated results of treatment. To learn more about smile simulation, schedule a consultation with Dr. John today.
SMILE SIMULATION EXPLAINED
Smile simulation is a quick and easy way to plan cosmetic treatments and ensure they achieve the results patients are seeking. To begin, we will take a picture of you smiling and upload this image to our computer. Using advanced Smile-Vision® 2.0 software, Dr. John can show you how different cosmetic dental procedures will improve the appearance of your smile.
These procedures include:
- Teeth Whitening: Professional teeth whitening can dramatically brighten a darkened smile, and we can use a smile simulation to identify the shade you desire.
- Porcelain Veneers: If you have chipped or cracked teeth or other cosmetic imperfections, a smile simulation can show the dramatic improvements offered by porcelain veneers, which are thin shells that are placed on the front of teeth.
- Six Month Smiles®: Six Month Smiles® uses tooth-colored brackets and wires to realign teeth. Using a smile simulation, we can give you a preview of how your smile will look with beautifully straight teeth.
- Tooth-colored Fillings: If an unsightly metal filling is detracting from your appearance, a smile simulation can demonstrate the aesthetic benefits offered by discreet tooth-colored fillings.
- Dental Crowns and Bridges: Patients with extensive decay or a few missing teeth often seek a dental crown or bridge to restore their smiles. With a smile simulation, you can see how a beautiful restoration can renew the appearance of your smile and blend discreetly with surrounding teeth.
After viewing the results of different procedures, you can choose a treatment with the total confidence of knowing how your smile will look before having any dental work done.
BENEFITS OF SMILE SIMULATION
The results of a cosmetic treatment can be difficult to perceive for many patients, and the benefits of one procedure over another can often be very subtle. A smile simulation allows you to directly compare the results offered by each treatment and choose the one that is most appealing to you personally. By better understanding the results you will be experiencing, you can feel confident in your investment.
At some practices, the dentist will use a wax model to show you how your smile will look after a specific treatment. However, these models often need to be created at an outside facility and they only allow patients to see the anticipated appearance of teeth. With a smile simulation, you can see the overall aesthetic improvements offered by various treatments during a single brief appointment.
Contact us today to schedule a free consultation to get an opinion on your need for dental crowns or bridges.
Don’t hesitate to contact us to discuss any aspect of your dental health – we don’t charge for giving advice!